Professional and personal integrity are of paramount importance and we work hard to ensure that this is evident in everything that we do.
A combination of excellent communication skills, extensive experience and a thorough knowledge of research and theory, support us to provide effective therapy, facilitate groups successfully, and deliver life-changing education, training and consultancy, to those in need.
We use an Integrative approach to draw from a range of therapeutic perspectives and theories, including; Person-Centered Counselling, Psychodynamic & Group Analysis, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Gestalt, Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness Meditation, Social Learning Theory, Transactional Analysis and 12-Step Philosophy.
This means that we are able to utilise the most suitable tools and techniques available to us, in order to employ the appropriate therapeutic interventions, and ensure that each and every client receives the best possible care that we can offer.
We are aware that our clients will bring many differences and complexities to the therapy room, so it is vital that we have the experience, knowledge and skill to remain flexible and adapt to individual need.
Our fees are as follows:
- Initial Consultation – £75 per 50min session
- 1:1 Therapy – £85-£150 per 50min session (sliding-scale based on individual means)
- Couples Therapy – £160 per 50min session (single therapist)
- Family Support – £180 per 50min session (single therapist)
- £950 per full-day intervention
- Group Psychotherapy – £780 per 12x90min sessions
The above are open to negotiation for those on low income.